O’Leary Junior High was named after Vera C. O’Leary, who was selected as principal in 1925 and who held that position for 36 years. After thirteen years in planning, the present building was dedicated on March 11, 1979. The original three building complex included 121,000 square feet of floor space.
In August 2009, Vera C. O’Leary Junior High changed from a junior high to a middle school configuration. On the 24th of August, O’Leary Middle School welcomed for the first time in its history sixth, seventh, and eighth grades. Nine grade joined the high-school population.
O’Leary Middle School’s Mission Statement:
Partner with parents and the community to empower students by cultivating lifelong learners and positive individuals
Excellence Everybody, Every Day, Every Minute – No Exceptions
Twin Falls School District’s Mission Statement:
Provide a quality education necessary for students to be successful in life
We work in grade-level teams, so communication and success plans are developed and maintained via our schools within a school.
Feel free to contact your student’s Prime Time teacher with any questions or concerns.