Festival of Giving
Festival of Giving is a 25 year tradition here at O’Leary. It will run from December 1st – 15th. We are asking that you donate healthy food items and money to help support Valley House, Salvation Army and our District Food Banks. Please turn in all items to your Prime Time Teacher on or before December 15th.
- The Hot Cocoa Lounge will be open in C building Drama room every morning from 8:00 to 8:35 a.m.
It is only $1.00 to come in, get a cup of hot cocoa and watch holiday cartoons. All money will be donated to Valley House. Get out of the cold weather and support this great cause.
- Santa Grams and Soda!
Do YOU want to give your friends an early Christmas gift,
a token of your friendship, or want something for yourself?
Well… We have the solution for you!!!!!
Introducing…The SANTA GRAM!
(Basically a bag full of candy that’s delivered during PT.) For only $2.00, you can surprise your friends, favorite teacher, crush, or yourself during Primetime with a nice Santa Gram gift!
- Thirst-quenching soda is also available for only $1.00.Find it at Ms. Robbins’ Classroom A-39.
- Mr. Dahle’s Primetime is offering a game of chance. Roll a die to score a prize. The cost is .50 cents or one canned food item for a roll or skip the roll and pick a treat for $1.00. All proceeds to Mr. Dahle’s Festival of Giving fundraiser.
- Mrs. McFarlin’s Primetime will be selling donuts before school in B-Building at the Snack Den. You can buy 2 donuts for a $1.00. Monday through Friday. You must buy doughnuts to hang out in B-Building.
- Mrs. Gumeson’s class will be selling soda during 6th grade before school in B-building, lunch and during Prime Time in room A-50.
- Mrs. Mason’s class will be sponsoring a PLINKO game for Festival of Giving. Win a prize every time. Come try your luck in the front foyer before school and during lunch, and after school in room A-33.
- Mrs.Corders primetime will be showing Christmas movies during prime-time December 8th and into next week. Pay $1.00 at the door to enjoy the movie. Bring extra cash to enjoy Concessions such as popcorn, candy, and juice packs in A-30! A-30 is your place during primtime of course! Monday-Friday “Elf!”
- Touchette’s PT is selling baked goods during 6th grade lunch as well as having a raffle – tickets are 25 cents or 5 for a dollar. We are raffling a HUGE basket of candy with some runner up treats like smaller basket, hat/scarf made by me, etc.
- Miss Steffen is selling gum during 6th grade lunch, before school and after in A-10.